GLOW in Asia 12 was held on August 6-9, 2019 at Dongguk University, in Seoul, South Korea. Former and present McGill affiliates presented their work as follows, and they posed for a group photo. The full program can be found here.
- Tingchun (TC) Chen (BA 2011): Raising-to-object in Amis
- Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine (postdoc 2014-15): Wh-quantification in alternative semantics
- Masashi Harada: Contextual effects on case in Japanese copular constructions
- Keir Moulton (invited speaker; postdoc 2009-11): “(Non-)Complementation”, (Non)-Complement clauses and in-situ saturation: consequences for cross-clausal A-dependencies
- Junko Shimoyama and Daniel Goodhue (PhD 2018): Embedded negative polar questions with positive epistemic bias
- Mikael Vinka (PhD 2002): Multiple embeddings in logophoriccontexts: pro drop meets logophoricity